Portability, a word that defines this generation of fishermen. We are blessed with so many incredible fishing tools. Telescopic rod is one of them.
That was the birth time of the telescopic rod. And now we have so many manufacturers and thousands of rods to choose from, To make the process easier, we listed 10 best telescopic fishing rod so you can choose the best out of the best.
I know what you’re thinking. And I got you covered folks. You might need the best saltwater spinning reel to compliment your telescopic rod. And if you’re looking for the most premium reel, I suggest you pick one of these best Shimano spinning reel to work with.
Before you jump into the main article, here are some accessories for your telescopic rod that you might need now or later.
Best Pick: Best telescopic fishing rod
Our goal is to provide you accurate information so you don’t have to wander around the internet to identify the best product. We also value your time and this section is for them how doesn’t have the time to go through the entire article.
We chose the Goture fishing rod and reel as our choice for the best telescopic fishing rod and reel combo.
- Packed with premium features
- Lightweight and durable
- Saltwater and freshwater compatible
- Smooth spinning reel
- Great value on the dollar
1. Sougayilang Portable Telescopic combo
Overview: The Sougayilang portable telescopic fishing rod is packed with nifty features but among them, I love them because of its freshwater and saltwater angling. These two models are a good choice for novice angler. Simple and effective build quality with a reasonable price tag makes it a popular choice amongst anglers.
Rod: Sougayilang blank is sensitive high-density carbon fiber and fiberglass mixed construction. You will notice even the slightest tug on the line easily. Rated at Medium power, it has enough pulling power to floor a good catch.
Reel: This is a package deal. So you get a decent spinning reel as well. It has a total of 12 ball bearings and a reverse bearing for smooth performance. Aluminum ceramic guide inserts give both frictionless and durable cast and retrievals.
Even in high tension, you’ll notice the reel stays tight with the rod, thanks to its stainless steel hooded reel seats. For ultra comfort, Sougayilang didn’t forget to incorporate the rod with EVA soft padding. Next time when you’re angling for longer, fatigue will be the last thing on your mind.
Another thing that impressed me about his particular blank is it’s both hand compatibility. And don’t worry when cranking hard, the high-tensile will work overtime to ensure performance without any hiccups.
- Great for traveling for its compact collapsible design
- You can perfectly wind your line with the help of S-curve oscillation
- You can do freshwater, saltwater surf, and inshore fishing
- Excellent for boat angling
- Cleverly design for both younger and adult usability
Reputation: The angler community has mixed reaction about this one. With a score of 4 out of 5 stars, I would say it’s an ok purchase.
But one thing I found a bit odd though. After using it right out of the package, I saw my bail started to flip here and there. It’s not a frequent encounter, but it’s there. Even right this very moment.
Our thoughts: I’ll be honest man, bought this one as a gift for my daughter. So I got to use it every now and then. It has a few downsides. The quality and reel performance will not impress a veteran angler as it did to my daughter. But a good choice nonetheless.
2. Plusinno telescopic fishing combo
Overview: Plusinno, a name that frequently pops up in every fishing gears. A name that ensures quality and dependability. Introducing the telescopic fishing rod and reel set from Plusinno. A complete tackle set up that has a practical price tag.
Rod: This blank is targeted to sea angling and boat fishing. You can do some inshore and surf fishing too. An excellent choice for those who want to travel from place to place and cast a few lines here and there.
Made from sensitive graphite material, a combination of high-density carbon fiber and fiberglass. A construction that allows the rod to be sturdy and powerful. Foldable design allows you to travel with the blank more easily.
Even in high tension, the reel sits right with the stainless steel hooded reel seat that can withstand the harsh saltwater. EVA soft padded foregrip eliminates the possibility of any wrist strain. The line will slide effortlessly through the aluminum oxide guide inserts.
Reel: After unpacking, that thick coiled bail spring will be the first thing you’ll notice. The bail is also very responsive. You can easily flip it to engage or disengage the line. For perfect line wind, that S-curve oscillation system works wonderfully.
Single hole dual colored enhanced aluminum spool ensures optimal performance. You’re gonna be surprised by its sleek finishing and lightweight design. I mean how Plusinno maintain this sort of quality with a fraction of a price is beyond me.
I was surprised to learn about the plastic body. As you touch upon the reel frame, you’ll immediately notice how durable it feels. It’s all because of its high tensile quality. You’ll also have instant anti-reverse at your disposal for maximum cranking power.
- Combo angling of both fresh and saltwater
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
- Collapsible design for maximum portability
- You can fish for longer without any fatigue
- Extended handle offers extra leverage
- Extra large spool for added line capacity
Reputation: Look, let’s face the real fact, guys. You’re demanding a fishing tackle set up which needs to be both productive and portable. Somewhere along the way, there will be some shortcomings. I mean you cannot expect a telescopic set up to act as similar as those full-sized rods and reel.
Plusinno telescopic fishing rod review is actually good. With a rating of 4.1 out of 5 is a standard rating. But there are a few complaints. First of all, let me share my experience. Out of the box, I had trouble retracting the rod. This happens at the top part of the rod. But now it’s alright and casting without any major issues.
That’s my personal opinion. But an I was going through some of the Plusinno fishing rod reviews, I saw a lot of broken blanks complains. These incidents are the cause of either bad manufacturing units or not using the recommended line rating.
Our thoughts: Well, this Plusinno rod and reel combo are targeted towards budget anglers. It’s an excellent choice for the younger generation who wants to fish occasionally.
3. Sougayilang 24-ton carbon ultralight telescopic fishing rod
Overview: Another bang for buck product from Sougayilang. Only this time, its no package deal for you guys. The manufacturer focused solely on the quality of the blank. And let’s face it, a veteran fisherman will have at least a couple of old spinning reel that is not in use.
Just buy this one and walla, you got simple yet effective fishing set up. Introducing an ultralight telescopic rod from Sougayilang. A well-built option, even for a maestro angler.
Rod: When I first held in my hand, it felt like a tank on a budget. Well, a combination of 24-ton carbon fiber and E-class composite should render it tough. And it’s lighter than it looks. So much so that even a child can swing it with ease.
Tired of feeling the reel rocking under tension? With this blank, stay worry-free. It features a nifty CNC machined aluminum reel seat that can even withstand the harsh sea water.
And those three-point welded stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts packs enough endurance to withstand the tough treatment of braided line.
Whether you are off to a fishing trip, or just simply on your way from work, the sougayilang portable telescopic rod provides enough portability to fit even the most space economic backpack of yours.
I got to use this one a couple of times, and trust me, the EVA padded grip feels so comfy. Wrist strain should be the last thing you will feel.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty complimented by swift customer service
- Carbon wrapping texture gives it a sophisticated look
- Tough enough for the braided line
- Both salt and freshwater applicable
- Can muscle up to 10 pounds of fish
Reputation: The blank has mixed customer review. But mostly good. But with a rating of just 3.7 out of 5, there are bound to be a few problems. So, I dug deep. Turn out a handful of people are complaining about the different type of issues.
Someone even broke it off when retracting for the first time. Look, I don’t own this one, I will be an honest man. I just got to use someone else’s for a couple of time. It worked ok for me. So, I urge you guys to look closely before investing your hard earned money on this one.
Our thoughts: Guys, regardless of the problems, this one is the coolest looking telescopic rod in the market. And more than half of the user has a good thing to say about this rod. So, it suggests you get one for your kids. They will love it.
4. Goture telescopic fishing rod and reel combo
Overview: This sword style fishing rod has already earned a nickname of the best telescopic rod. And why not? A blank that performs well and compliments a reasonable price is an angler’s dream come true. A solid built blank and a unique GT-V designed spinning reel works just well enough to land bigger fish and satisfy anglers need.
I overheard some old souls yapping about this one at my local tavern. I immediately searched online and ordered one for myself. Yes, I’m a fishoholic and I can’t help it.
Rod: There are 3 models to choose from and I got the 3.0M one. My first expression was, wow. They even matched the guides size from the tip down. Sleek futuristic design.
We all know how the reel seat decays over time. But this one got a CNC machined aluminum reel seat that stays relevant even after long term usage. Just mount and dismount your spinning reel with minimal efforts.
I won’t lie, I kinda pulled those fixed three welded carbon dioxide plated metal guides to see if it moves or comes off. Didn’t even buzz. But don’t do this. I don’t want to get the blame for your damaged rod Bros.
You line won’t get winded for those ceramic rings. It also absorbs the friction of the line ensures smooth line transition for a long time. And for this along fishing hours, EVA padding really helps. They also featured a detachable rod plug for better grip and protective feel.
I like it when a manufacturer takes little things into consideration. You’ll notice they provided a protective cap with a rubble lock. An excellent addition for extra protection both in usage and storage.
Reel: Drag is the weapon that helps fight a big catch. The reel offers brass gear that’s powerful enough to withstand any sudden tug from a resistant fish. Goture puts metal brake washers to score that strong drag force. Simple integration for an extraordinary outcome.
Notice a knob? Yeah, guessed it right. It’s for anti-reverse. When you’re trolling with the big bad boy, you’ll never feel out of control. Simply retrieve and release as our, please. This is a saltwater spinning reel. So expect little to no damage by corrosion. But I still suggest a thorough wipe after every use. Right after you bath it with freshwater of course.
- Reliable drag and anti-reverse
- Smooth gear acceleration assured
- Stainless steel shaft strengthen the reel overall structural integrity
- Both hand compatibility
- Rod and reel handle offers non-slip grip and comfort
- An excellent choice for those who travel a lot or needs a compact solution for their angling passion
Reputation: I have fewer things to say in this section of the product review. Me and my daughter Ariya using this one on and off for the past few months. Zero issues Bros.
And my satisfaction is not fictional. The Goture telescopic fishing rod review reflects my views with a 4.8 out of 5 stars rating.
Our thoughts: My team has informed me that they want this one to be our top review team choice winner. Let me put it this way, “Shut up and take my money”.
5. Troutboy black warrior telescopic fishing rod
Overview: Troutboy presents their black warrior telescopic combo with quality and affordability in mind. Not only they matched up their competition with features, but also added a few extra for higher performance with a practical price tag.
Rod: First of all, the black warrior lineup offers six different models that come with a spinning reel. And five others that are rods only. So before you order, “select” with caution.
It’s another 24-ton carbon fiber and E-glass combined construction. Definitely durable and powerful. So much so that the rod can deadlift up to 10 lbs of fish. Enough for a telescopic rod.
The reel seat is made from CNC machined aluminum for solid and firm reel performance. It also has adequate protection against harsh sea water. If you get carried away for a while, don’t worry. Those EVA padding will keep you covered with comfort.
Going on a trip somewhere? Or is there a lake on your way to work? The rod collapses easily making it compact enough to fit your backpack. Let me know in the comment section below if you manage to catch or already caught dinner on your way home. Or in camping.
Reel: The first thing that caught my eye was the number of ball bearings in the reel. A total of 12 double shielded stainless steel and a single roller bearing. Whenever you will crank up the reel, the smoothness will blow you away.
The aircraft grade aluminum main shaft reduces the reel weight and increases structural strength. Each model offers different stats so “select” carefully when you’re making a purchase.
Like the rod, the reel also features a comfortable EVA knob and reel handle. And if you want to use braided line, go ahead. Troutboy made the spool from CNC machined aluminum. Long story short, you’ll have all the essential attributes at your disposal.
- Premium material and strong build quality
- You can do both saltwater and freshwater
- Suitable for species like bass, trout, and catfish
- Powerful gear performance and unique design
- A total of 11 models to choose from
- You can practically take it anywhere
Reputation: The black warrior series has a good vibe amongst the angler community. With a score of 4.0 out of 5 is impressive enough to convince a purchase.
Please be careful when unscrewing the handle with the adjustable handle version. Because it’s prone to breaking.
Our thoughts: As I was scrolling down those customers feedbacks, I noticed nearly a dozen cases of either broken tip or rod. I’m not saying yours will be broken easily too. But before you cast, see if you spooled the line right to avoid any permanent disaster.
6. Eagle claw pack-it telescopic Spincast rod
Overview: I always admired simple and effective design sense. Eagle claw did just that with their pack-it telescopic rod. This particular model supports Spincast Reel. It is one of the best telescopic rods for the money.
Rod: Simple glass construction. Durable enough to land a decent size catch. Ceramic guide inserts ensure smooth line transition we you will cast from this one. The recommended line weight is 4-10 lb. test line. Never exceed that or you’ll more likely to face a broken rod scenario.
Excellent choice for those who want to enjoy fishing on the go. You can do long hours with this one as well. All thanks to the implementation of EVA soft padding. Eagle claw kept it simple and priced it to perfection.
- Great for those who want to fish on a budget
- You can expect a few pounds of fish for your meal
- Expands and retracts easily
- Durable line guides
- Comfort ensures
- Freshwater telescopic rod
- It feels like a medium light action rather than Medium
Reputation: To be honest, this is a cheap telescopic option. I bought for my daughter last season. Used it only twice. Never faced any issues. She used it here and there, nothing too significant.
Seems like the angler community has mostly positive things to say about this one. Because the eagle claw fishing rod reviews reflect just that. With a rating of 4.1 out of 5, people have expressed their satisfaction.
I also saw nearly a dozen customer broke theirs with little use. First of all, this is a budget blank. I recommend not to stress use it. And secondly, use recommends line and lure weights. Bunch of us don’t bother to follow instruction manuals. Just use it cleverly. It will last.
One other thing, extend the blank slowly for the first time. Let the mechanism find it’s rhythm. Don’t yank it right out if the box.
Our thoughts: If your kids are just starting out as anglers, buy a bunch of pack-it blanks.
7. Sub shop telescopic fishing rod and reel kit
Overview: Want to give your kid or cousin an exciting gift? Are you just starting out as an angler? You forgot your tackle box on a long vacation and looking for a budget tackle option? Look no further. The Subshop telescopic fishing rod and reel with complete kits and a camouflaged bag will take care of basic fishing tasks with ease.
Rod: Subshop offers a blank with enough flex and durability. A construction of aluminum alloy and glass fiber provides strength to land a decent size fish. You can extend and retract the blank smoothly.
In the long fishing session, EVA padding will prevent any wrist strain and fatigue. Stainless steel guides ensure both corrosion resistance and smooth line transition off the spool. It’s a nice little set up that works brilliantly.
Reel: It’s a traditional spinning reel. There two high-quality ball bearings ensure smooth line oscillation. There’s an instant anti-reverse lock lever to fight the resistant fish more easily.
The main attraction is the kit bag. You’ll get 41 pieces of soft lures and 10 jig head hooks as a starter. My daughter loves the nylon tackle bag. The army camouflage gives the whole thing a very tactical outlook.
- A complete fishing tackle set up on the go
- Lightweight rod
- An excellent gift for beginners
- Left/right interchangeable handle
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater
Reputation: I saw this product add on a random website and ordered it no more than 16 days ago. Maybe 17. Can’t recall correctly. But when I opened to inspect, I was shocked. The amount of stuff I got for the price. I absolutely recommend this one for any youngsters starting out his angling adventure.
8. Agool telescopic fishing rod and reel combo
Overview: Another complete tackle set up introduced by Agool. Upon purchasing this product, you’ll receive a tackle that’s ready to go right out of the box. If you are starting out new, then this is the right choice for you.
Rod: When we get a package deal, we tend to think about the quality. You don’t have to think twice about Agool’s telescopic rod and reel complete kit setup. This blank is sturdy and powerful to land a decent size catch.
Once extended, you will sense a subtle flex under stress. After unboxing, those piano porcelain colorful guide rings will catch your attention. It also grants a distinct look for this particular tackle.
In earlier fishing days, reel used to rock back and forth under high stress due to poor attachment with the blank. This blank, however, features a stainless steel hooded reel seat which eliminates any loose attachment. It also increases the structural integrity of the blank.
For long fishing sessions, you will feel less stress for its soft EVA padding. Bottom line is clear, a rod that has enough spec to perform right on the money.
Reel: The first thing you’ll notice when you crank the rod, is its smoothness. Rightfully so, when the reel has 12+1 ball bearings at its disposal, it’s bound for excellent performance.
Once you get a bit, that one-way clutch bearing will relieve pressure from the main gear plate, making the anti-reverse process more reliable and precise. I also like the fact that it offers fully adjustable cast control switches. That means you’ll never miss a mark with this tackle set up.
It’s important for the line to return to the spool in an organized manner. That’s why Agool made their spool out of aluminum and installed a high-tensile gear for organized line lay oscillating system.
- Easily extends and retracts
- Packed with useful features and good enough performance
- Adjustable cast control with the help of the rotary switches
- Excellent protection against the harsh seawater (Soak it with freshwater and wipe it dry after every use for longevity)
- You’re getting a cool camouflaged kit bag
Reputation: I gotta say, these recently released blanks are truly extraordinary. If you use it as recommend line rating and lures, these fishing tackle performs flawlessly. Since Agool released this one in the market, customers are happy based on its price to performance.
Our thoughts: We all get young blood in our family or relatives. An excellent choice of gift for them. They can just open and cast. Besides, that colorful finishing will bring a smile to anyone’s face.
9. KastKing Blackhawk || telescopic fishing rod
Overview: I gotta say, KastKing didn’t hold back on features. That’s what I like about them. They always try to come up with computerized calculated state of the art features to put others behind. From all-black design to sleek finishing touches, KastKing uses its style persona to make a mark in the angling community.
Rod: Using their very own Kastflex Toray 24-ton Carbon Matrix construction technique that made the rod durable and flexible. Single piece performance in six-piece telescopic rod design.
I like how the snug-fit ferrules generate the entire Length as a power source. It has the same feeling as those single blanks. You also have the option to assemble the tackle in a jiffy. Simply flip open the bail and extend the rod as u would before casting.
Just make sure to leave the line on the reel on the rod. Keep the line through the guides fully rigged and ready to go. The EVA padded grip keeps your palm secured and comfortable, even in wet condition. From Safe T hook keeper to reinforced reel seat, you won’t find any aspect of this blank outdated.
- The line travels smoothly through those multiple floating guides
- Scientifically constructed to use the entire body length as power transition
- Legendary fuji o-ring guides
- Compatible to freshwater and saltwater
- The portable design will easily fit your backpack
Reputation: With a total score of 3.6 out of 5, you can expect good thing out of this one. My daughter had hers nearly 7 months ago and it’s still going strong.
But not everyone tastes the better side of KastKing telescopic rod. A few anglers complained about the top being broken after a few casts. Could be a bad batch of the rod or they used a heavier line or something.
Our thoughts: Look, you need a telescopic rod that looks cool yet works just as good, KastKing is the way to go. It’s priced a bit higher than its competitors, but you’re getting more quality features.
10. Hurricane Mako telescopic rod
Overview: Another classic telescopic rod production by hurricane Mako. I always admired little the simplest approach by the manufacturer. If it works, you don’t need to change it.
Rod: Let me put it simply. It’s a budget telescopic rod with 6-section fiberglass construction. Once you extend the blank, it can be measured into two models, 7 and 8 feet respectively. Whether you cast or retrieve, the line will slide smoothly off the spool, through those ceramic guides.
Every standard rod needs to have a good attachment with the reel. This one offers a graphite reel seat for tighter and steadier connection with the rod. And for protection and comfort, there are a stainless steel cushioned hoods.
Talking about comfort, isn’t it annoying not be able to fish for long just because you have a wrist strain? Well, fear not my friend. Hurricane Mako portable fishing rod comes with a soft EVA padded handle. Apart from comfort, you will also have a secure grip even I wet conditions.
- Compatible for both fresh and saltwater
- Secured reel seat with soft cushion for comfort
- Portable enough to fit in your backpack easily
- You can do boat fishing, inshore and surf fishing
- Expect a decently sized catch
Reputation: Simple is the new trend. Yes, folks, the angler community admires the Hurricane Mako telescopic blank’s portability and heavy-duty fishing ability. But every bright side comes with a darker one. With a score of 3.9 out of 5, one can wonder why a few consumers expressing discomfort with this one.
The problem lies with its retraction mechanism. A few users complain that it got stuck after a few extension and retraction. But there is a solution to it. If you do it slowly rather than yank it, this will less likely to happen with your rod. And even if it does, send it back to customer service rather than pulling it apart by yourself.
Our thoughts: Not too far from being the best telescopic fishing pole. If you Hurricane Mako listens to its customer and comes up with a version 2 of this rod with zero issues, we will be crowning that best telescopic fishing rod. So, if you want a classic telescopic rod that works just as you need it to be, go for this one.
Buyer’s guide for buying a telescopic rod
If you want to buy any product, there will be thousands and thousands to choose from. Sadly, not all manufacturer don’t put customer satisfaction and quality over profit. The above list of 10 best telescopic fishing rod is from some of the renowned company.
But do you know how to identify a good telescopic fishing rod by yourself? Let’s just say this list of 10 isn’t your cup of tea and you want to explore other options. We got you covered on that one as well. Just check these 7 attributes of a telescopic rod before you make a purchase.
- Length: This is the must-see of a telescopic rod. The length also linked to the compatibility of that product. So look for a rod that has lower compact length and greater extension length. These are the best in contrast to Maximum portability and optimal performance. Length is also linked with-
- Casting distance
- Amount of parts of the rod that could affect performance and power
- The number of guides is also depended on the rod’s length
- Weight: I would say this one should be the least of your concern. I mean too much lighter weight can be a sign of weaker rod structure. Besides telescopic rods are usually lightweight. Being heavy does defeat the purpose of being portable and easier transferable. What should consider is how the rod uses its length and flex to distribute power across those parts.
- Material: Like any other fishing pole, the standard material in choosing the best telescopic fishing rod is also very important. Good materials for any fishing rod should be durable, corrosion resistant, shockproof and should generate enough flex so that the blank doesn’t break off under pressure. The most common material used for telescopic rod craft is fiberglass or graphite, or the combination of a bit of both. You might not get a telescopic rod that has high-modulus graphite build. It’s cool though. You’re just using a telescopic rod for individual needs, not commercially. Avoid those rods who don’t have these two build materials.
- Guides (Eyelets): Once you cast, the line ejects off the spool and through those rings located from tip to reel hood. These rings are called rod guides or eyelets. They play a very important role that determines the overall smoothness of the rod. Rods with more eyelets has better leverage against resistant fish. Because once you start to pull a fish to the shore, the weight of the fish gets distributed between these guides. This means less pressure on your reel and more pulling power. But there’s a downside of too many eyelets. It compromises the rod’s overall strength and balance. Chose the rod which has up to 5 line guides. These are enough to form a telescopic rod.
- Power: Once the rod in stress, you’ll see it starts to bend from the tip. Power of the rod means how much pressure it can handle before it starts to flex. Most of the traditional telescopic rod range from Medium to Medium heavy power. Which is enough in contrast to a telescopic rod but will limit the sensitivity in somewhat. But if you want your rod to be more sensitive, jeez, that sounds weird. Yes, more sensitivity will require you to opt for a lighter power rating. That means bye bye big fishes.
- Twist: In order for a telescopic rod to perform correctly, check if there is any twist in the blank. A twist means how the rod stays aligned with the guides while fishing. You might not know this, but the typical problem of a telescopic rod is it twists under stress. Especially when landing a fish that takes the rod’s capacity to its limit. A good telescopic fishing rod will never twist under stress. So watch out for this feature before deciding to buy one. And make sure to inspect the alignment before and after you fish. Even the slightest twist of the rod can jeopardize the rods performance.
- Action: Action of the rod means how much the rod flexes in specific sections. A fast action rod only flexes around the tip of the rod. Whereas the Medium action rod flexes half of the entire rods length. And finally, the slow action rod flexes from the upper handle end throughout the rod’s tip. Most of the telescopic rod found in the market today are either low modulus graphite and fiberglass or the combination of a bit of both. For this reason, most of the rods are either Medium to Medium heavy or slow action rated. For the action, most of the telescopic rods have less casting distance. One other thing, you see all the rods are divided into multiple parts. That’s why the action of the telescopic rod is hard to determine and won’t perform consistently over time. These are the things you need to watch out for before making a purchase. Hope it helps.
You can do typically all kinds of fishing style if the rod meets the requirements. But telescopic rods are popular for boat fishing, inshore and surf fishing.
Look, it’s just like any other rod in the market. The difference is the ability to extend and retract the rod into a compact or operational length.
If the rod can withstand the harsh sea water, do some saltwater fishing. Typically people use telescopic rod when they want to fish on the go. And kids love the lightweight and portability of this kind of rod.
Yes, you need to use the type of reel the rod supports. Most of the telescopic rod requires, even comes with a traditional spinning reel.
But you will find a few rods offers Spincast and Baitcasting reel compatibility. Look, it all depends on the type of reel seat on the rod. That’s all. Apart from this, the line, lures, hooksets are virtually identical to a regular rods demand.
Uh, the part where you need to wipe something clean is nearly every dude’s nightmare. Every product, recommend or not, should go through some maintenance procedure to increase longevity and optimal performance.
Do at least this, rinse the rod gently with freshwater and wiped it dry with soft cotton cloth after every use. This will help the rod to fight against any corrosion and smudge.
I’ve learned some amazing tips of fishing rod maintenance that you should follow.
Tonnage indicates the amount of modulus of the carbon fiber. Modulus is an engineering word that interprets a material’s capacity to stretch under pressure. A material with higher modulus will withstand the high force, whereas lower modulus is destined to fail under strain.
A high modulus carbon fiber material is sturdy and resists bending. More modulus means less content required to generate the right action.
When you’re fishing from a boat, a pier, inshore fishing or surf, river or lake fishing, and manage to catch a big fish, this kind of net is ideal to land them out of the water.
So, basically it’s just any other regular fishing net, but more compact and portable. Like a telescopic rod, you can put it in a backpack and travel conveniently.
If you need a telescopic fishing net, there are a lot of different sizes and brands to choose from.
In the end
Let me be honest for a second, if someone tells you that even the best telescopic fishing rod is better than a traditional single pole, they are lying my friend. Telescopic rod has its place, but it can’t replace a good old fashioned rod.
I and my team focused on these 10 products for its performance and practical price tag. Did we leave any other incredible product behind? If you have some suggestions and experience to share with us, feel free to fire up the comment section. We all are eagerly waiting for a discussion.
That’s it for today folks. I thought about my daughter a lot while writing this article. So from me and my daughter, happy casting to you all.